Monday, January 05, 2009

Shutterbug!


I got a new Nikon digital SLR for Christmas, compliments of my husband, so you can expect to see more photos here for a while.

Over the Christmas/New Year period I took 390 photos of almost anything! The camera will do a lot of photos in quick succession - up to 100 and saves it to a buffer before being put on the memory card. So now I don't have to wait for a digital camera to catch up with me and I can take lots of action shots.

This shot is of a 'spooky tree' near my sister-in-law's place in South Australia. She tells me members of her family named this tree - I think it looks great, don't you?

1 comment:

Joyce Mason said...

Love this tree! I live in the metropolitan area of Sacramento, CA and it is known as the City of Trees. While I live in a virtual oak forest in the suburbs, it's the unusual tree that will catch my eye, and this one qualifies big time. Thanks for the visual delight, Kathie.