Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Black & White and Sepia Images

One of the things I love about my new camera is that I can change them to B&W images or sepia as you'll see below. The first one is of my lovely husband, relaxing with a glass of wine and the other one is of our nephew's wife also relaxing.

We had a lovely time staying in the Clare district in South Australia - peaceful countryside and peace and quiet. Just the birds to wake up to. Kangaroos in the yard down the back and fresh clean air. Can you tell I miss living in the country? :-)


1 comment:

Amy C. Bleser said...

I too love photography! It's great to get to know someone's personal passions as well as their professional. Enjoy your new camera!

I got a new camera for Christmas too. The Canon Rebel 40D. It's been great to play with all the settings!

Have a great day!