Sunday, March 02, 2008

Toki, a new life

I've not been absent really - just spreading my time amongst multiple blogs and it depends on where I'm at in my life as to what I focus on. I get inspired to write a lot so the photography has been pushed aside temporarily. But thought I better update here again.




This is Toki - a stray cat who adopted us Christmas 2006. He came very thin, dirty, bedraggled and matted fur. Today he is fat, soft fur, very clean and quite affectionate. I think he really appreciates having a home and he's totally adopted my visitor's chair in the office - it's his now, or so he thinks!

6 comments:

Claudia Meydrech said...

Kathie,

Such a beautiful picture of your cat...my Mom and Sister are cat lovers, Mom has 3 and my sister at least 8 :-)

We have our little Aspen who pretty much rules the place :-)

Claudia

Thomases said...

8 cats! Don't think we'll go that far. 4 is more than we'd planned on and we have 2 rabbits as well and some fish. Think that's enough. Thanks for dropping by! Your Aspen is gorgeous - love the template. Don't think I'll show my girls - they'll start nagging me for a dog next!

roentare said...

What a peaceful sleep for sure. Nice shot of the cat!

Anonymous said...

Lucky Cat. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Toki! He/she is so lucky to have found you.

Blessings,

Betty
http://www.mycountrykitchen.com

Anonymous said...

Toki sounds a lot like my cat, Chloe. She was part of a litter from a cat that lived in one of my co-worker's apartment complex. They originally named her Trailer. But she was too cute for that name so I changed it. I should have named her Queen Chloe.