Sunday, April 01, 2007

Melbourne International Garden & Flower Show

Angie and I went to the Garden Show in Melbourne today. The day started out quite dark and overcast and it has rained overnight (thank God) but by midday we had a brilliant blue clear sky and it was getting warm. The displays there were fantastic and naturally I bought a number of items - couldn’t help myself. Got some new orchids, begonias and carnations to plant and bought Hyacinth and Dutch Irish bulbs, and Freesias as well. I love the cottage style garden we now have in our front yard and am looking forward to seeing even more splashes of colour in it in the months to come. Here are some photos from some of the displays at the show - there are more at my family blog as well. I will post more here later. KMT




2 comments:

Deepa said...

wow.. lovely pics.. loved the chariot

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love those flowers at melbourne flower show ! If you want to get some of those marvelous flowers, please visit our website : Rapid Flowers Melbourne